Today, most website owners are at a constant threat of facing hacking and phishing frequently. And, the worst part is that many of them remain unaware of foreign invasion in their website records. PHP development helps us boost security by making our website hack-proof. IAM Creative, one of the best PHP web design companies in Gurgaon lets you safeguard your website against this cybercrime.
Let’s take a look at the ten tips for PHP Website Design and Development.
- SQL injection attacks - Our agency helps the clientele defend their websites through the most common PHP scripting - SQL injection invasions. This involves manipulating the login data of a user.
- Cross-site request forgery - If, in case your website comes under a CSRF attack, an altered link in the HTML tag needs to be sent. This will protect your website from getting accessed from the end-user who can perform atrocious actions without any authentication. Fraudulent activities like online scamming and fund transfers are carried out through CSRF.
- Regular Updates - We, at IAM, always emphasize on regularly updating the PHP software to prevent it from becoming the gateway to cyber threats, especially hacking.
- The .PHP Extension - Another top tip for PHP web design is to add- .PHP extension while saving a code file in PHP. By making this addition you limit others from accessing your website.
- Protection from Session Hijacking - Fighting session hijacking, a serious cyber-attack is not easy. But only companies that are well versed at PHP technology website development can solve this problem. Adding the code $IP=getenv (“remote_addr”); binds the IP address and prevents session hijacking.
- Uploading Files Safely - Only a PHP website design agency knows how to upload files without facing the XSS attacks. Simply, by using the POST request form for validating the specific command in the
tag, you can upload files without facing any threat or hassle.
- Cloud location is the best for PHP Apps - Web design and development professionals with great Linux skills can create web stacks like LAMP and LEMP. This makes the website safer and ensures that no phishing is possible at any layer.
- Document Rooting - Document rooting is one of the crucial tips to follow. Therefore, always make sure to set the PHP application root to var/www/HTML. This will let your website gets accessed via a browser safely.
- HTTPS is always reliable - HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol), a trusted protocol when added to the domain address, creates a layer of security and prevents cybercrime. Use HTTP Strict Transport Security or HTTP-STS to enhance the security of your PHP website.
- Security Tools can be used as well - Your PHP website security requires testing at regular intervals. By utilizing tools like OpenVAS, NetSparker and io you can test your security, examine XSS invasions and SQL working as well as determine your website functioning.