As Covid-19 cases rise around the world, digital platforms have seen an increase in users. More and more businesses have taken to digital marketing to stay connected with existing clients as well as build an audience. 2019 has recorded success in digital marketing plans, and the practice has continued.
A digital marketing strategy refers to the use of digital platforms to build a live audience and meet the goals and objectives of the company. These top 10 Digital marketing strategies would help reach out to more people and expand any business.
- SEO-Blogging - With more and more businesses adopting blogging as a means to keep customers informed, blogging is no more just ‘unique writing.’ Weblogs that rank attract more traffic to the website, which helps gain potential customers. Proper research and appropriate usage of keywords make the blog SEO-friendly.
- Social Media Marketing - Social media platforms have reported a surge in the number of users during the lockdown period. Digital marketers should plan content according to the target audience. Following trends, using hashtags and supporting a social cause generally appeals to the people better.
- Video Advertising - Many of us have come across Youtube Advertisements, IGTV, Facebook, and Instagram Stories, promoting various brands and products in the form of compelling, and entertaining videos.Putting out engaging content in the way of videos would count as an affirmative digital marketing plan. However, paid advertisements may often come off as too expensive, especially if the business is still in the earlier stages.
- AI - Brands and companies have taken over Chatbots and digital assistants to improve their performance and gain better results through interaction. AI has aided customer support in helping customers in their purchases, answering questions, saving items, etc., saving a lot of their time. Voice searches have been increasing, and businesses have started including it as their digital marketing strategy to make users feel comfortable navigating through their website and products.
- AR/VR - Augmented and Virtual Reality creates a replica of real-life events and simulates different situations. Companies have been using this technology to help users try their products before purchasing them. Digital marketers can use this practice to give the audience a detailed explanation of the product.
- Email and SMS Marketing - As websites gather more traffic, a call-to-action at the end generates contacts of potential leads through registration and subscription. Updating existing clients as well as the target audience about the services and products helps attract attention and eventually convert viewers to customers.
- Influencer Marketing - The use of social media platforms does not just end at delivering content but also taking hold of influencers and their pages to help gain credibility and trust in the brand. The audience gets easily influenced by figures on the internet. Influencer marketing has been on the rise for a long time.
- Ad Campaigns and Brand Awareness - Interacting with people can be done best through Ad Campaigns and Brand Awareness among people. Digital marketing objectives must include awareness to help brand building as well as spreading the word around through social communities.
- Shoppable Posts - We must have seen all those ‘annoying Instagram ad posts’ or posts on Facebook that redirect the user to the main website. Shoppable posts are one of the most popular digital marketing trends that directly redirect interested users to the site or their products.
- Giveaways - Giveaways have come up as a new form of attraction. Small businesses, especially, have been doing Giveaways to spread the word about their unique product and interact with the audience.Digital marketers have also used giveaways in the form of limited discounts to the target audience and flashy sales.
These trending digital marketing strategies can keep your businesses growing as long as these digital marketing trends remain! So it is best to hurry up and gather leads before other similar products cloud your unique product.